Lesson 14 Book 6 pages 141- 147
1.B-D 2.B-D 3.B-C 4.A-D 5.A-B 6.B-C 7.A-C 8.A-D 9.C-B
14B. esteem 2. vanquished 3.opportunity 4.consented 5. extensive 6. exaggerating 7. marvels 8.discretrom
9. engrossing 10. relinquish 11. fantastic
14C. 1. A,B,C,D 2.A,C 3.C 4.A,D 5.A,B,D 6.A,C,D 7.A,B,C 8.A,D
14D. 1.CORRECT 2.GATE 3.CORRECT 4. CORRECT 5.HORDE 6.CORRECT 7.SEAR 8.GAIT 9.HORDE 10.CORRECT 11.CORRECT 12.CORRECT 13.CORRECT 14.CORRECT 15.STATIONARY
14E. 1. Yes kublai khan ws a wise and benevolent ruler unlike his grandfather Genghis khan 2.The territory Kublai khan ruled as extensive. 3. He established his empire by vanquishing most of the ruler in Asia. 4.Genghis Khan was a tyrant. 5.No that is an exaggeration because Marco polo traveled only from Italy to Asia 6.He gave his consent for Marco Polo to return to Venice. 7.The purpose of Marco Polo's travel in Asia was to carry out missions for Kublai Khan.8. No Marco Polo had to get the consent of Kublai Khan to return home. 9. A less discreet person than Marco Polo might have shared important information with other people at the court. 10.Fantastic means'' unusual''. 11. Kublai Khan thought that Marco Polo would no intrigue against him.12.Marco Polo wanted to return to Venice. 13. Opportunity means '' a time that is right for doing something''. 14. Crocodiles and coal were things that venetions had never seen before.15. Marco Polo's book remains in print because it is such an engrossing story.
These are the answers for wordly wise book 6 Lesson 14
If you want me to post more answers on yahoo then please like
Taranpreet · 2 years ago
Yahoo Answers allows you to:
- Ask a question
- Answer a question
- Vote an Answer as Best Answer
- Rate an Answer
- Post comments on other users' responses
To ask questions, answer questions, vote or rate an answer, post comments, or mark a question interesting, you must be logged in with your Yahoo User ID. You are not required to be logged in to view questions, answers, and related comments.
Information Collection and Use Practices
- Yahoo Answers collects information about your activity in both anonymous and personally identifiable forms - including specific questions, answers, comments, and votes.
- We will use information about your activity on this service to improve Yahoo products and services.
- My Activity
- You can see your activity and watchlist, edit your preferences, find your Profile, and change your settings using the My Activity page.
- Question Recommender
- Once you have started to answer questions, the recommended tab will suggest questions based on your previous answering activities.
- You must be logged-in, and have answered at least one question to view the Question Recommender on the Home Page.
- Please see the FAQ here to learn more.
Information Sharing and Disclosure Practices
- All activities outside of viewing and voting (asking, answering, and commenting) are assigned a name. This name can be:
- Your Yahoo User ID;
- or any nickname you desire.
- Your activities will be tied to the name you select.
- You may change this name at any time and the name linked to all previous activity will be changed as well.
- You can make your Yahoo Messenger ID public in your profile.
- By choosing to make your Yahoo Messenger ID public, all viewers of Yahoo Answers can link to your Yahoo Answers profile and there can see your Yahoo Messenger ID.
- All questions, answers, and comments created by you can be viewed by anyone visiting the Yahoo Answers site or visiting partner sites that include Yahoo Answers content.
- When enabling user-to-user emails in Yahoo Answers, your Yahoo User ID and email address are not shared.
Practices Regarding Your Ability to Update or Delete Information
- You can add details to or delete questions you've asked for as long as the question is open.
- Once the question is resolved, you cannot make changes or delete your content.
- You can edit and delete answers while the question being asked is open.
- Once the question is resolved, you cannot make changes or delete your answer.
- Questions, answers, comments, or nicknames can be removed at any time if they violate the Yahoo Answers Community Guidelines.
- If your account is deactivated your content will remain (including photos and videos), however your nickname and profile picture will be anonymized. If you wish to have content removed , you will need to contact Yahoo Customer Care.