Dear Ms. Waters,
It has been rumored your company is in the market for a Presenter to work across a series of your programs. I am an experienced presenter and would like to place myself in the running for this position. My resume is attached. I am also forwarding a DVD that highlights my on-camera work. You will see I have the technical educational and practical skills that make me the perfect candidate.
I have a Bachelor’s degree in Broadcasting. My career started when I was a presenter for a public access station. I also performed at college sporting events and was the official announcer for the school’s football games. I have a strong command of the English language and have a comforting conversational tone and appearance that captures and hold attention effectively getting the message you want across. I have been told the camera loves me. I was born and raised in this state and believe I understand the taste and values of the audience.
From interviewing guests to announcing game shows I will bring value to all your projects.I can guarantee you a cool personable demeanor and exceptional presentation skills. If we could get together for an interview I can demonstrate my abilities in greater detail.
Tv Host Resume Samples
TV Hosts present programs to the general public and complete tasks such as making public service announcements, attending community events, introducing reporters and guests, preparing materials for TV shows, and handling other production-related tasks. Those looking to work as TV hosts should demonstrate throughout their resumes excellent speaking skills, a well-groomed appearance, spontaneity, the ability to adapt to irregular schedules, and a charismatic personality. Most resume samples for TV Hosts make display of a Bachelor’s Degree in journalism, communication, or broadcasting.
Looking for job listings? Check out our Tv Host Jobs page.
Co-founder & President of Creative Development, Producer, TV Host
- Won three Pan Pacific Film Festival awards for animated short film, Jonathan
- Managed cross-functional, forty-member cast & crew for successful completion from inception to final product
- Secured funding, negotiated contracts, and managed relationships with vendors and rental companies
- Designed and executed successful marketing campaign to promote films: nominated for four film festivals across the US
- Co-produced and hosted the TV documentary, The Heart of Castro
Executive Producer/ TV Host
- Successfully orchestrated, launched & supervised the broadcast production of a weekly 30-minute talk show
- Responsible for monetizing content through B2B sales, casting, content development, staffing, budgeting & financial oversight, & post-production management
- Implemented & directed a favorable media campaign with multi-channel marketing
- Negotiated contracts for third party production collaborators
TV Host Writer & Producer
- Hosted, wrote and produced stories on fashion, beauty and lifestyle which resulted in 40,000+ views
- Sourced and planned logistics and crews for shoots to meet production deadlines and budget constraints
- Created online and promo campaigns to promote stories and increase website viewership and social media traffic
Discussed and prepared program content with Producer.
- Interviewed show's guests of varied and diverse backgrounds regarding various topics of current interest.
- Discussed topics over telephone with public officials.
- Acted as host at charitable and promotional events of the network.
- Consulted the telecommunications company on marketing strategies.
- Helped out the company on product enhancements.
- Motivated the sales team in achieving sales targets
- Spearheaded the sales team in consistently achieving sales targets
- Managed the day to day operations of the retail business
Production Assistant and TV Host
- Assisted in the production of three national television shows of music content.
- Hosted and oversaw the video edition of a children's program.
- Covered international musicians' tours, album campaign events, and press conferences.
- Performed public relations with record companies including Sony Music Colombia and Universal Music Colombia.
Currently a Producer/Host and DJ for various venues in NYC, Beverly Hills, Las Vegas, Boston, Atlanta, Virginia and international locations
- Arrange financial documents, spreadsheets, balance statements, marketing plans and implementing the utilization of various industry connections to advance The AL+Phonz Brand while maintaining an excellent business and celebrity presence
- Increasing income and revenue through networking with prospective clients to build a larger customer base
- Manage team of 10 industry professionals to achieve goals and project deadlines
- Direct film, write scripts and create compelling visual motion pictures for mass distribution.
TV Host and Producer
An international entertainment broadcasting group with operations on five continents and 900 000 broadcast hours, distributing content to 240 territories around the world. www.mtg.com
- Hosting the second season of international reality TV show “Farmer Wants a Wife” in Bulgaria
- Producing, coordinating, hosting writing and editing live reports from around the world, including:
- Hosting weekly live reports from behind the scenes of X Factor Bulgaria
- Video editing and backstage filming coordination of the Big Brother TV show cast
- Hosting successful daily TV show “The Glass House”, promoting the forthcoming season of Big Brother Bulgaria. Achieved high ratings of 40 share points
- Producing, organising and hosting live reports from the Cannes Film Festival including Fashion TV shows, red carpet footage, celebrity interviews and documentary
- New face of 2016 Heineken campaign “Moderate Drinkers Wanted”/ Interviews for Men’s Health magazine
On air personality, on site reporting about the Philadelphia Phillies.
- Interviewer of professional athletes & on air segments including Q&A with hosts.
- Featured on Comcast network every Tuesday at 6pm and 11pm.
- Interacting with professional athletes and fans to promote the 97.5 Fanatic radio station.
- Speaking live on air about Philadelphia sports.
Producer/ TV Host
Produce and host 6 seasons of Food Paradise with over 200 episodes
- Coordinate and support over 20 team members in production, sales, and marketing
- Generate TV show ideas based on trendy topics and popular demand
- Conduct interviews with individuals knowledgeable about each story's subject matter
- Review and approve scripts, music, rough cuts, fine cuts, and final videos
- Write weekly food articles and recipes for multiple platforms
- Build close relationships with partners, sponsors, and clients
- Create and implement online social media strategies and plans
Webcast TV Host
Served as the host of a weekly online entertainment news show.
- Assisted in developing strategy to improve community engagement through social media trends using Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- Wrote and proofread scripts for various news stories and local events.
- Filmed and conducted interviews in the surrounding communities.
- Responsible for creating new segment, "What I Care About in Hollywood".
Free Professional Resume Critique
We have partnered with TopResume to bring you a FREE resume critique service. Upload your resume and within 48 hours TopResume will email you a detailed analysis of what hiring managers and automated systems think of your resume – and how to improve it.
Well done! Your resume has been submitted successfully! You will receive a confirmation soon.